The Board and administrators of the Ebedi International Writers Residency, Nigeria, have instructed the editors of the Ebedi Review to call for entries for the second issue of the Review.
The Ebedi Review is an in-house magazine of the Ebedi International Writers Residency; curating articles, stories and poems centered on the Residency and Iseyin, the town in the Southwest part of Nigeria where the Residency is located, and accepts works of art from artists across the world addressing various other issues of interest and relevance in the world.
The second issue of the Ebedi Review welcomes articles, short stories, photo images and poems from writers and artists the world over. Works submitted can be of any theme but those around the Residency would be given priority attention.
- Short stories must not be more than 500 words long.
- Articles, book reviews and works of literary criticisms must not be more than 750 words in length.
- Only a single poem from an author will be considered.
- Only a single photo image from an artist will be considered.
- There is no restriction regarding geographical location, race, age, sex or religion.
- Please note that the Ebedi Review is not a paid publication but each contributor will be entitled to 1 free copy of the Review.
- Short story submissions, articles, and photos are to be sent to email@example.com while all poetry contributions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions open between May 23rd 2016 – June 30th 2016.
Publication date: August 30th 2016.
Obinna Udenwe & Paul Liam
Editors, Ebedi Review