He stood there in semi darkness almost in a world of his own, yet he was a part of everything that moved; he was a part of everything that breathed around him...
Author - Ben Chiadika
Follow AW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Su'eddie Agema on Grindstone: A Short Story by Chuma Nwokolo Jr.
- Oluoma on Gondola Street: Fiction by Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Vallary Kate on Jamal Francis: The Apocalypse
- Modou Ceesay on Dreams of Sand | Khadija Ceesay
- Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Doyin on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Anonymous on Echoes from the Eagle Spirit Society: Poetry by Ginikachi Obah