If I were to come again If I were to come again I will grow fat like tabaldi One in the lineage of baobab trees A cherished drum in times of drought If I were...
Author - Adekunle Oluseyi Afolabi
Follow AW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Su'eddie Agema on Grindstone: A Short Story by Chuma Nwokolo Jr.
- Oluoma on Gondola Street: Fiction by Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Vallary Kate on Jamal Francis: The Apocalypse
- Modou Ceesay on Dreams of Sand | Khadija Ceesay
- Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Doyin on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Anonymous on Echoes from the Eagle Spirit Society: Poetry by Ginikachi Obah