Like most prominent writers, Ogaga Ifowodo started his writing career as a school boy in the early 1980s. His first poem won a prize and got published in the...
Author - Sola Balogun
Sola Balogun is a veteran arts reporter and newspaper editor.
Follow AW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mujahid Ameen Lilo: Landscape of Loss on
- A Paean to the Son of Idoto: My Thoughts about Christopher Okigbo on
- Lucy Mwelu: General Kunta’s Heart on
- The Sore Skinned Traveler: Fiction by Siraj A. Sabuke on
- Abigail George: I never promised you gardenias on
- Gary E Moore: El Rod The Spaceman on
- Deborah Amarachi Nwaeze: Iweaja Is Mad on