(To my Nieces Chiamaka, Somto and Chinemerem) ‘He look like daddy and vex like mummy.’ That was how his sister described him nineteen years ago. Then he was...
I am a final year student of Literature at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Follow AW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mujahid Ameen Lilo: Landscape of Loss on
- A Paean to the Son of Idoto: My Thoughts about Christopher Okigbo on
- Lucy Mwelu: General Kunta’s Heart on
- The Sore Skinned Traveler: Fiction by Siraj A. Sabuke on
- Abigail George: I never promised you gardenias on
- Gary E Moore: El Rod The Spaceman on
- Deborah Amarachi Nwaeze: Iweaja Is Mad on