Hilary Mantel wrote herself into the history books on Tuesday, becoming the first woman and first Briton to win the coveted Man Booker prize for fiction twice with “Bring Up the Bodies”, the sequel to her acclaimed “Wolf Hall”.
Mantel makes history with second Booker fiction prize
1 Min Read
October 17, 2012
About the author
African Writer Magazine
African Writer Magazine. Since 2004.
Follow AW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Anonymous on The Burden of Motherhood, Womanhood and Debased Sexuality in E.E. Sule’s Makwala
- S.O. on Okorie Onyekachi Ujunwa | Metaphors of Madness
- Unathi Theorah satsha on The God in Poetry: Two Poems by Amandla Didiza
- Anonymous on Felicia Taave | 13
- Masixole Mphati on Nceba Maqanda: I Receive, Papa
- Moses on Why my Grandfather’s Sister Cried: Fiction by Pemphero Mphande